Friday, May 7, 2010

Great Things are Afoot

So let's just say it's been a crazy couple of weeks. I had eye surgery. Our new website launched (still needing some revisions, but perfectly functional right now). My trusty assistant, Jared, gave his notice in order to accept his "dream job" at Laika Animation. In interviewing folks for his position, I not only found Clea, my fabulous new assistant (who comes to Portland and us directly from ABC Carpet & Home in NYC), but possibly a skilled upholsterer who might move into our store upstairs, as well as several designers who have expressed an interest in establishing an office in our shop. I couldn't be more pleased to have made the association of all these great new folks, and I feel like it all spells the beginning of a new & exciting chapter of the Janus Home book. Keep a lookout here and on our Facebook page for the play-by-play updates. In the meantime, expect a new, real (i.e. not stopgap, like this one) blog post within the next week. Or two.

No comments: