Wednesday, February 4, 2009

blip.fm - a wonderful new time waster

I just discovered this widget called blip.fm. It's like a personal radio station where you can play whatever song you like, and tune into what other people are playing based on what bands/artists you like. You can see my playlist so far here. I've only been using it for a few days, so it's pretty brief, and since I'm not chained to a desk all day, the times that I can sit around and arbitrarily pick out good tunes to play to an invisible audience are fairly few and far between. Nevertheless - it would be cool to see some people that I actually know on there! It's a nifty idea, and from now on, whenever anyone asks me what kind of music I'm into, I can just point them to my little radio station! Try it out, it's kind of addictive.

1 comment:

Shira Abel Shvo said...

You should check out Last.fm as well - I use that to remember all of the bands from high school that I forgot about.

BTW - I'm shiraabel on blip.fm